In independent studies, the Nest Thermostat saved an average of 10-12% on heating bills and 15% on cooling bills. Nest has saved over 4 billion kWh of energy in homes worldwide.
- Auto-Schedule – No more confusing programming. It learns the temperatures you like and programs itself.
- Remote control – Connect the Nest Thermostat to Wi-Fi to change the temperature from your phone, tablet or laptop.
- Nest Leaf – You’ll see the Leaf when you choose an energy-saving temperature – guiding you in the right direction.
- Early-on – Nest learns how your home warms up and keeps an eye on the weather to get you the temperature you want when you want it.
- Auto-Away – The Nest automatically turns itself down when you’re away to avoid heating or cooling an empty home.
- Energy History – See when heating and cooling were on and what affected your energy use.
- Safety Alerts – Get an alert on your phone or tablet if your home gets dangerously hot or cold.
- Farsight – When Nest Thermostat spots you across the room, it lights up to show you the temperature or the time.
Meet the Rest of the Nest Product Family
The Nest Cam Indoor security camera is designed to help you look after your home and family – even when you’re away.
You can’t always be around to see what’s happening at home. With Nest Cam Indoor, you don’t have to be. Just plug it in and watch the 24/7 action live in 1080p HD – you’ll get a 130° wide-angle view and advanced Night Vision, and you can zoom in for a closer look. Sign up for Nest Aware, and you can go back and see everything you missed.
Meet Nest Protect
There’s never been a smoke and CO alarm quite like this. Nest Protect looks for fast-burning fires, smoldering fires, and carbon monoxide. It also speaks up when there’s a problem, can be hushed from your phone, and it will even message your phone in case you’re not home.