Air Conditioning Replacement Service in Upstate South Carolina
Buying a new air conditioning system is a big decision. It is something you will live with for the next ten to 15 years–maybe even longer. That’s why it’s important to budget for the right AC unit, consider the ongoing operating costs, and analyze the cooling requirements for your home.
Whether you are purchasing an air conditioner for the first time, are not up to date with the latest technology, or are new to the Greenville area weather, there are many factors to consider.
Because this decision is so important, we recommend working directly with our local experts before replacing your air conditioning unit. Having a Corley Pro expert by your side during this decision can help you consider these important factors:
- Home Size: The first thing you need to do is figure out how big you need your air conditioner unit to be. This will depend on the square footage of your home and the number of people who live there. You can use an online calculator to get an estimate, or you can have a professional come out and measure your home.
- Budget: Air conditioners can range in price from a few thousand dollars to tens of thousands of dollars. It’s important to set a budget before you start shopping so that you don’t overspend.
- Type of Unit: Do you need a ductless heating and cooling system? Not all homes have room for traditional ductwork. If this is the case, you’ll need to consider a ductless air conditioning system.
- AC Unit Features: Some air conditioners come with additional features, such as programmable thermostats or remote controls. Consider which features are important to you before you make a purchase.
- Warranty: Air conditioners come with a variety of warranties. Our South Carolina AC technicians can help you understand the terms of the warranty before you make a purchase.
- Brand Reputation: There are many different brands of air conditioners on the market. We have experience with them all and have done the research to help you find a brand that you can trust.
Once you’ve considered all of these factors, we can help you start shopping for a new air conditioner. This will ensure that you are getting the best unit that will last for years to come.
Financing Options Available
At Corley, we understand how important a functioning HVAC system is for your home. This is why we offer flexible financing options to help you take care of your new air conditioning purchase. We understand a quick resolution now can get you back to taking care of what matters most to you.
At Corley Pro, we want to help you find and install the best air-conditioning system for your cooling needs and your budget. Give us a call today to learn more about our air conditioning replacement services.