Water Heater Repair
When you need a water heater repair in Greenville, we’ll get to you quickly and work fast so you can get your hot water back on as soon as possible. Call us today for fast, friendly, reliable service from plumbers you can trust.
Not sure if you need a water heater repair? Here are some signs that you should bring in a plumber:
- You don’t have any hot water
- You run out of hot water quickly, or sooner than you used to
- You don’t have enough hot water, even when your water heater seems to be working well
- You see leaks or signs of leaks on and around your water heater
- You hear odd sounds when you run your hot water or when your water heater is heating
Water Heater Installation & Replacement
If your water heater is old or isn’t doing its job well, we’ll help you find the best possible water heater replacement in Greenville. We’ll take into account the number of people using your water heater, the size of your home, and any other preferences you might have.
Choose your new water heater today and trust us with water heater installation in Greenville, too. We’ll install it according to the manufacturer’s instructions, and then we’ll test it before we leave because we want to make sure it’s working well. If you have any problems with it after we install it, let us know and we will get it working for you ASAP.
Water Heater Maintenance
Regular water heater maintenance in Greenville can make a huge difference in the amount and quality of hot water that you have in your home. It can also help your water heater last longer.
If you’re not comfortable doing your own water heater maintenance in Greenville, call our plumbers now. We would be more than happy to come out and make sure your water heater is working well. We can also teach you how to maintain it so you can do this yourself in the future.
Save on repair costs by following these simple water heater maintenance tips:
- Repair your leaky faucets promptly; a leaky faucet will waste gallons of water in only a short period of time.
- Buy a new energy saving water heater. It may cost more initially than a standard water heater, but the energy savings will continue throughout the lifetime of the appliance. Although most water heaters last 10-15 years, it’s a good idea to start shopping for a new one if yours is more than 7 years old.
- Install non-aerating low-flow faucets and shower heads throughout your home.
- Shower more than you bathe. Bathing uses the most hot water in the average household.You use 15-25 gallons of hot water every time you take a bath, but less than 10 gallons are used for a 5-minute shower.
- Lower the thermostat on your water heater. Today’s newer water heaters come from the factory with temperature settings around 120°F. This temperature will provide comfortable hot water for most uses. An older water heater or one that has been improperly maintained may have a temperature setting above 120°F. A higher temperature setting wastes energy and can be dangerous for small children.
Tankless Water Heaters
Our team works on tankless water heaters in Greenville, as well as on conventional ones. If you have a tankless water heater that needs repair or you’re looking to install one, contact our team today. We’ll get your hot water back fast or help you get the perfect tankless water heater for your home and your needs.
Greenville Water Heater Experts
When you need water heater experts, call our team at Corley. Our plumbers in Greenville, SC will get to you fast and get your hot water working again soon. We’ll stay until you have all the hot water you need, no matter what it takes. Reach out now to get your hot water back on soon.