Corley Service Partner Plan
HVAC Maintenance in Greenville South Carolina
Maintaining the heat, air conditioning, plumbing, and electrical systems of your home shouldn’t take away from time with your loved ones. With Corley’s Priority Maintenance plan, it doesn’t have to.
As you professional maintenance partner, you can expect:
- No dispatch charge
- Priority response time
- Personal concierge line
- Convenient monthly payments
- Annual comfort and safety inspection of your home’s HVAC system, plumbing system, and electrical system.
*Extended Labor Warranty for new systems installed by Corley. We’ll cover the labor warranty to match the original manufacturer’s warranty with continuous coverage of a Service Plan and regular maintenance of the system.
**Does not include heat exchangers, compressors, or coils.
With the exception of the inspections and maintenance checks, all services are as needed. Where quantity of services are listed, this is a maximum number performed annually.
Service Partner Comfort and Safety Checks
With your plan, you can count on our Greenville area HVAC maintenance plan to make sure your home stays comfortable all year long.
Plumbing Inspection Includes:
Part of our Priority Maintenance plan, includes a trained and experienced member of our Greenville are plumbing inspection team checking the following for proper use and potential problems:
- Showers and tubs
- Sinks and faucets
- Shutoff valves
- Outside hose bibs
- Valves and piping under home including supply and drain lines
- Dishwasher and ice maker supply and drain lines
- Sump pumps
- Complete water heater inspection
Electrical Inspection Includes:
Properly working electricity is essential to your comfort. With Corley’s Service Plan, you have access to the best electrical inspection services in the Greenville area. This includes checking:
- Grounding and wiring on accessible outlets
- The condition of wires in the attic and/or crawl space
- The condition of the main service cable feeding the home from the utility company
- The condition of the main service panel, breakers, and meter base
- That safety devices are in proper working order
- That switches and dimmers are in proper working order
HVAC Inspection Includes:
Our Greenville area HVAC inspection team works closely with all of our Service Plan partners to ensure the entire system of their home is safely operating.
This includes inspecting:
- Air conditioner
- Air handler
- Package unit
- All safeties, wiring, pressure, temperatures, amp readings, and components
Relax & Let Us Contact You
Your equipment and peace of mind is our top priority. That is why we take away the stress and worry of scheduling and will contact you when it’s time to schedule your next comfort and safety inspections! Call (846) 659-2996 to sign up today for reliable, affordable, and professional HVAC maintenance services in Greenville and Upstate South Carolina.